Who’s excited for Fall!??!?!?! Anyone else?!? I am all sorts of excited for crisp fall air and sweater weather! This year I am going to try something a little different with my family’s seasonal clothes. I am going to try and do a wardrobe capsule for everyone in my family! I’ve teamed up with one of my besites Arin to show our favorite fall styles! We will be doing a fall favorites post every day for the next few days so stay tuned!Here is the wardrobe Inspo I am using for Ruby girl!
Baby Girl Fall Wardrobe Capsule
- Yellow Daisy Dress: These dresses are A MUST HAVE in every wardrobe capsule. They are made so well and they can go with anything! Leg warmers, tights, leggings, you name it!
- Blush Dress: Love this dress for fall!
- Mini Boden Apple Button Up Jacket: This is the cutest article of clothing that I think can match with anything! I love it!
- Mini Boden Onsies: I love this pack and it matches with the color scheme I’m trying to go for.
- Yellow Jumpsuit: I love jumpsuits for my babies for the fall/winter months. Its only one piece of outfit you have to worry about!
- Mini Boden Blue Apple Dress: This dress is reversible so you can wear it two ways an mix-n-match tights!
- Grey Romper: This little outfit set is so cute and cheap! Perfect with tights or leg warmers!
- Pink Ruffle Sweatshirt: Such a cute sweatshirt that you can dress up or down!
- Remie Girl Leotard: Perfect with tights and boots!
- Yellow Ruffle Sweater: Love this sweater to go with leggings or tights and bloomers!
- Apple Dress: Perfect fall statement piece.
- Bloomers: are a must have! Love every color The Little Spoons sells and I bet they will be coming out with more colors for the fall and winter months!
- Pink Sweat Pants: So cute for fall. (I usually like one sweat suit for each of my kids to wear with hunter boots on cold days)
- Tights: These tights are my fav! I also love these ones from Amazon. I always get my girls a set of knee highs too! Here is one of my favorite sets THESE!
- Stripped Pants: I think these are so cute with a sweater or shirt with boots! They look so cozy!
- Grey Pants: Love the fit of these!
- Hunter boots: My favorite purchase of all time every year. I also hand all my kids down to each other so they are a GREAT investment!
- Freshly Picked Clogs: I love how they tighten and they are made so well!
- Converse: Cute with any outfit!
- Angel Mary Janes: Love these with high thighs and tights!
Check out Arin’s baby boy picks HERE! They’re so cute and make me want a baby boy! Anyone else feeling baby hungry lately?? Don’t worry I’m not preggo or trying to get pregnant! Buttttt now that I “technically” don’t have a baby anymore I don’t know what to do with myself! Anywhoooo… happy fall shopping!!