Good Morning friends!
Happy November! Cheers to all the holiday shopping and getting ready for the most magical time of the year! Today I am sharing the Ultimate Gift Guide for Her! I’m so excited about this gift guide because well, I’m sending it to my husband and there are some pretty good things on here that will make any woman happy! I revamped my gift guide from last year and its soo good this year! It is very similar to last years just newer stuff!
- Hydro Flask – I love my Hydro Flask water bottle so much, I bring it everywhere with me and my water stays cold forever!
- Diamond Earrings – These are my favorite earrings!
- Air Pods – Favorite electronic thats out there.
- Hunter Boots – Love this new style they have and this color!
- Mittens – I love a good pair of cute mittens!
- JBL speaker – I love this speaker and use it daily. I also love giving it as gifts!
- Pink Beanie – These are my favorite beanies and they’re lined with fleece.
- Smeg Juicer – the best juicer and super fun to use.
- Dyson blow dryer – Worth every penny. Seriously the best blow dryer ever.
- Coat – Love this coat from Jcrew. Its always nice to have a good, dressy coat to have.
- Fawn Bag – This is Fawn Designs new bag and I’m OBSESSED! Its sooo cute!! It launches this weekend — Woohoo! Use my coupon code NAVY15 for 15% off!
- Cheetah Slippers – Love these! Slippers are always a must for the holidays!
- Apple Watch – Such a great gift!
- Crossley Player – Love this and love the color.
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow – My favorite eye shadow ever. This one is the honey color and it looks sooo good!
- Logan and Lenora Waterproof bag – One of my favorite bags and I love that the inside is waterproof.
- Ugg Boots – Love this short version and they are the coziest boots on the planet!
- Ninja Blender – Best Blender ever!!
- White Mixing Bowls – Love these bowls! Who doesn’t love matching bowls in three different sizes!?
- Keurig Coffee Maker – I use this coffee maker every day and I love it!
- Make up remover towels – I’ve been wanting these forever and this gift set is perfect!
- Sperry Boots – Another one of my favorite essentials for winter. They’re such warm boots!
- Mirror – I might just have way too much fun with this!
- PMD – I’ve talked about this before with you guys and this is one of my favorite things ever! It makes your skin look and feel amazing!
I hope these help you pick the best gift for yourself, your mom, wife, sister, you name it! Keep an eye out for my other gift guides!