Hey hey hey friends!
How are you guys!?!?!?!??! It has been way too long since I’ve been on here! What a whirlwind this year has been! Holy MOLY! Between being quarantined for the Coronavirus and then my mom’s bad news about having cancer it has been a rough little stretch but things are opening up and I know my mom is in good hands! Even with all the craziness going on right now I am grateful for this year so far. I am in a better mind set and I am so thankful for the sweet little bundle in my belly. I know this year is going to get better. I have loved (for the most part) being quarantined, I love how close we are as a family and I have loved having Josh home. I don’t ever want him to go back to work!
Anyways I wanted to hop on and say HEY and say that I’m going to try and get back to the swing of things on here! Since it’s Friday I thought I would share some of my favorite things as of late and a few of my favorite pictures from the past week! Also guys GUESS WHAT!?!? We finally picked a name for baby girl and I can’t wait! Do you tell everyone your name when you’ve picked it or do you keep it a secret until the little bundle is here? I can’t decide what to do! We told everyone Jack’s name and then with the girls we told family and close friends but I didn’t announce it until they were here. What should I do?! Tell you or keep it a secret!?
Here are a few things I’m loving currently + I think you will too! They’re random and all over the place but some cute stuff!
- Popsicle Inflatable Pool – How dang cute is this pool!? There’s also THIS + THIS and they’re so cute!
- The Upside of Being Down Book – Just bought this and I can’t wait to read it! This is the owner of Shop Bando and I can’t wait to read it!
- Yellow + White Stripped Umbrella – Super cute beach umbrella + cheap too! Comes in tons of colors.
- Polka Dot Overalls – Just got these for Rubles and they are SO CUTE on!
- Massager – Such an amazing massager + it has a heat option too!
- Jcrew Swim Suit – Obsessed with this swim suit + I love that it comes in a body suit too!
- Yellow Velvet Pillow – How cute is this pillow!? I’m obsessed!
- Sunglasses – Trying these sunnies out. I love the shape!
- Ninja Blender – My favorite blender that I’ve been using in my stories lately.
- Kids Croquet Set – How cute is this set!?
- Pillow Throw – Love this print + my friend Arin raves about these pillow throws and I wanted to try them out! I think my kids would love them for movie nights.
Thanks for reading! I hope you guys are all doing well around this crazy time!