Well hello there my friends!
It’s been a bit since I’ve been on here! Today marks 2 months since little Gemma arrived and she has been a little gem to have in our family! Anywho hello and hi and I need to get on here more! As you know Christmas is coming up quickly and my FAVORITE thing about Christmas is the pajama’s soooo today I am sharing my favorite girl Christmas Pajama’s! I am also sharing my favorite baby pajama’s and boy pajama’s on other posts!
This year’s pajama’s are so dang cute! I want every pair for my kids buttt if you know me I don’t like my kids wearing the festive pajama’s after the holiday soooo I either need to change that rule and let them have all the christmas pajama’s orrrr stick to buying one our two pair.
- Red Checkered – Love these are the come in sizes baby – men so the whole family can be festive!
- Pink Tree – How dang cute are these!? I’m OBSESSED!
- Pink Unicorn – These are so dang cute!
- Striped Reindeer – I love the colors of these!
- Ribbed Pink – You can’t go wrong with any pair of these pajama’s. They have every color and I think every color works for the holidays! My girls have pink, cream and purple and they would all look cute for Christmas!
- Ornament Pajama’s – These are so dang cute and I love that they are thermal!
- Purple snowman – LOVE the color of these!
- Brown Polka Dot – I love these and think the would be cute for all year round and just add a pink, red or cream beanie and there’s some christmas pajama’s!
- Candy Canes– These are stinking adorable!