Hey hey hey!
Can anyone else believe Christmas is in 45 days!? It honestly feels like we just had Christmas, this year has flowwwwn by! I am so excited for this year since all my kids will know what’s going on! I cannot wait! Below is my 3-4 year old girl gift guide! I tried to get a good mixture of different stuff. Posy was dead set on LOL doll stuff and then randomly switched and wants all baby stuff, barbies and a bike. Some of these items we already have and love and some are things my kids are getting for Christmas, I hope you love them and I hope this helps holiday shopping a little easier this year!
Girl Gift Guide for ages 3-4
- Poppie Day Bed – Absolutely obsessed with this bed and I think Posy will love it!
- Tea Set – Isn’t this the cutest?!
- London Littles Rainboots – My kids fav!
- Microphone – My girls are obsessed with this!
- Retrospec Bike – I am obsessed with this bike.
- Kindle – We got these kindles for our kids last year and these are STILL their fav.
- Poppie Egg Swing – This is so cuttttee!!!
- Rey-to-z hats – My kids are obsessed with these Rey to Z hats.
- Deer Purse – Anyone else’s daughter love purses?? Posy collects all her little things and takes a purse everywhere.
- Jewelry Box – What little girl doesn’t want a jewelry box to put her jewelry in and little trinkets.
- Our Generation Doll – So dang cute + a great price!
- Our Generation Kitchen – Obsessed with this kitchen + I know Posy will love it!
- Glitter slippers
- Minky Couture Blanket – In my opinion best gift EVER// Coupon code navy45 will get you 45% off.
- Earings – these ones from JCrew are too dang cute!
- Chelsea Barbie Camper set – Posy is obsessed with the Barbie movies and wants this camper so bad, haha!
- Olli Ella Luggy – Surprising the girls with these and I can’t wait. Both cute, fun and will be cute in their new rooms!
I love all these Christmas ideas and I hope you do too! Let me know if you have any questions about any of these products, I would love to help! Happy shopping + happy holidays! Keep an eye out for my other gift guides for 5-6 year old boys and 2-3 year old girls!
Last years gift guides: