Happy NOVEMBER 1st!! Bring on all the Christmas pajama’s and holiday goodness! I give my kids their christmas pajama’s early so I order them right after Halloween (if not sooner). Here are a few of my favorite Pajama’s this year. I have a pink Christmas tree so I like to keep everything pink and bright! I added a few traditional Christmas Pajama’s at the bottom too for those of you who decorate with the traditional colors!
- Green Polka Dot Pajama’s – My favorite Pajama’s ever! Got these for my girlies and I cannot wait for them to arrive! I figure they will be cute in the spring too!
- Pink Robe
- Pink Sparkly Slippers – LOVE THESE
- Christmas Faces Pajama’s – I think these are so cute! Had to get these since they are the colors of our decor, RIGHT??
- Pink Reindeer Pajama’s – These are adorable
- Santa Face Christmas Pajama’s – Obsessed with these is an understatement!
- Pink Pajama’s – These are the ones I always share. Perfect for an alternative instead of Christmasy pajama’s. They’re so soft and come in tons of colors!
- Cookie Pajama’s – Obsessed with these!
- Snowy Argyle Christmas Pajama’s – They come in sizes for the whole family! I got these for our matching pajama’s this year!
- Mistletoe Pajama’s – I love these! They’re so cute for a different look for Christmas pajama’s
- Red Sparkly Slippers
For those of you that have more kids that you’re trying to coordinate pajama’s check out my friend Arin’s coordinating pajama post!