Happy Sunday my friends! With the last week of Jack’s preschool this next week, it’s got me feeling all the summer feels! With that said I thought it would be fun to share what I keep in my beach bag this year! These are just a few of my favorite things!
- Beach blanket – These are my favorite blankets for summer! I get a new one every year, I love that they wash easily and fold into a little purse. I also LOVE Gathre mats, this is just a cheaper option and I also LOVE the prints!
- Visor – Love this one! Also LOVE this one!
- Hydro Flask – How cute is this color?! Love this lid too!
- JBL speaker – Best speaker ever!
- Girl Stop Apologizing book – Love me some Rachel Hollis
- Heart Sunnies – These are my favorite sunnies
- Birkenstock Sandals – Love these! Wear them every day in the summer!
- Logan + Lenora Beach Carry all bag – One of my all time favorite beach bags that is waterproof AND carries ALL.THE.THINGS.
- Personal Water Mister – Greatest thing on the planet
- Towel – Super cheap small towels. Perfect for fitting the whole families towels in one beach bag. Also love this one!
- Lemon Pouch – I love to have a few of these to put separate stuff in like hair stuff in one and snacks in another one.
- Portable Phone Charger – Best portable phone charger ever. Took this to Disneyland and it saved my butt! Also it charges your phone super fast!
- Sun Bum Sunscreen – Love this stuff and love the smell.
- Logan + Lenora Portfolio – Absolutely love this! This is water proof as well just like the bag. It’s a pretty good size, it can fit you Ipad and any electric stuff. Or I like to use it for shampoo and what not or wet swimsuits!
- Surf Spray – Gotta have the beachy hair vibes right??
- Moroccan Oil – I take this stuff everywhere. Especially if I’m going to be in the water like the lake or ocean. It makes my hair smooth and healthy + smells amazing!
- Wet Brush – Love this brush! I also always pack combs + scrunchies too!
- Cover up – I didn’t add this in the picture but I love THIS one, also its cheap and small so it doesn’t take up a lot of room!
I hope this helps you pack the perfect bag for the beach! Be sure to keep an eye out for my beach essentials with kids coming next week!
As always thanks for stopping by!