Only 24 more days till Valentines day! Can you believe it!? Valentines is one of my very favorite holiday because I get to shower my sweethearts with so much love!! Also I love all the pops of pinks and reds showering my house! Here are a few of my favorite Valentine items. I hope you love them!
- Sparkly Red Purse- Perfect for your little side-kick to store all her favorite things!
- Love is a Tutu Book– Darling book for girls!
- Hanna Anderson Jammies– These pajama’s are so cute, comfy and so well made!
- Heart Raincoat– My kids LOVE raincoats and I think this is super cute for V-day!
- Dino Shirt for Boys– Love this simple shirt for little boys, I think it would look super cute with a flannel shirt on top!
- Love Monster– Super cute Valentines day book to give your little boy.
- Heart Baby Shoes– Love these!
- His & Her Mugs– Perfect twinning mugs for cuddling with your Valentine!
- Heart Bag- I am obsessed with this bag! Such a cute accessory for every occasion!
- Candle– What is Valentines day with out a yummy smelling candle?? I love having candles through out my house it gives my house such a cozy feeling.
- Heart Sunnies– Love these sunnies for adults!
- Heart Jammies for you- Cute and cozy jammies for yourself because they’re cute and whyyy not???
- Boxer Briefs for your Hubby Lovey- I get these undies for my husband for every holiday, every year. Its kind of a tradition & I love it! They’re super comfortable too and he loves them!
- Fondue Set- Perfect for a date night at home with your significant other, or a perfect little family night activity too!
The biggest reason I love holidays so much is it gives you a reason to celebrate and do something sweet for the ones you love every year! I love how magical every holiday is and I love looking back on previous holidays and remember the fun memories. I would love to hear some of your favorite Valentines day finds and what fun plans you have this year for Valentines day! Check out my cute friend Arin’s fun favorite picks for this holiday season HERE!
Hope you enjoyed reading! Thanks so much for stopping by!