As much as I love summer I would be lying if I didn’t say I was a little excited for fall to come! Something about sweater weather, crunchy leaves and yummy pumpkin everything get me. One thing that makes the change of seasons fun shopping for yourself! Am I right?! At least for me this is a huge thing I look forward to with having three kids. I love doing something for me that makes me feel cute and good about myself! Here are a few pieces I am loving right now that are all on sale for the Nordstroms HUGE Anniversary sale.
Nordstrom Fall Favorites
- Hooded Cardi – I love this! I think it would be super cute with any tee shirt or make the perfect layer over a dress/tunic.
- Stripped Sweater – Love all the colors in this sweater. How cute would it be with leggings and some cute booties?!
- Sweater – Love this sweater and comes in so many cute colors.
- Ruffle Jeans – Love the little ruffle to these jeans.
- Yellow Jacket (comes in several other colors) – Love this lightweight jacket to take on all the fun adventures this fall.
- Denim skirt – I love a good denim skirt with tights and boots for fall. There is also a shorter skirt option HERE.
- Eileen Fisher Pump – LOVE these for any occasion & they come in several colors!
- Yellow Stripped Jacket – Three words. Furry. yellow. jacket. —I’m there!
- Marc Fisher Sandal – These are my absolute fav. I want them in every color.
- Vans Old School Sneaker – So cute with a shift dress or jeans and a t-shirt.
- Sperry Shearwater Boots – I’m OBSESSED with this color combo. Literally want to wear them all fall and winter!
Hope you enjoyed my picks & Happy shopping! If you get any of these I wanna see! I think a fashion show is in order! Check out my cute friend Arin’s favorite picks!