Mothers Day Gift Guide
Mothers day is right around the corner so I thought it would be fun to do a little mothers day gift guide! All of these ideas are good for wives, mothers and any special woman in your life! I hope you find them useful!
- Custom Apolis Bag: I’m obsessed with this bag! I love that you can customize it with whatever saying and it is the perfect bag for the beach, farmers market, you name it! It fits all your goodies!
- Donut Marquee Light: I love this light! I think it is such a cute accent for summer!
- MantraBand Bracelet: These bands are so cute and I think they’re sweet to gift.
- MOM Necklace: I love this necklace and think its sweet and meaningful! I love all the little diamonds around it!
- Cherry Jewelry Dish: This is so cute and would be adorable with some jewelry or candies wrapped in cellophane!
- Cherry Bombe Recipe Book: I got this recipe book for my birthday and its number one SO cute to put on display and number two has delicious recipes inside!
- DIFF sunnies: I love every pair of Diff sunnies I own and they make the perfect gift!
- Picnic Blanket: Obsessed with these blankets from Target. I buy one every summer and this one is my favorite!
- Birkenstocks: These Birkenstocks are super affordable and they are my favorite shoes I own. They make the perfect gift!
- Big Magic Book- I love this book. Its so inspiring and I love giving books as gifts.
- Tote: I love giving a tote as a gift. This one is currently on sale! I think it would be cute to give this tote with a towel and a magazine subscription or book!
- Pineapple Candle: This candle smells so good and it is in the cutest container!
I hope you guys enjoyed my gift ideas! I had so much fun picking out the perfect gift for the women in my life! Check out my two blogger besties mothers day gift guides, you will love all their ideas!
Thanks so much for reading! Have a wonderful week and happy shopping!