Hello Friends and Happy FRIYAY!!
I don’t know about you but this week has felt EXTRA LONNNNG! It could be the fact that I hurt my wrist on Monday and haven’t been out of the house since! I need a good Target stroll today! Anywhooooo…. To start friday off right, here are a few of my Friday favorites!
- Watermelon Dress for girls: Just got this dress for my girls and it is so cute on! It is all Posy wants to wear because its PINK! Can it papapleeezzz come in my size?! I am also loving THIS, THIS & THIS for toddler girls!
- Grace Not Perfection book: I recently bought this book and it is SOOO good! Emily Ley is so inspirational! Everyone needs this book!
- Lumbar Pillow: I just got two of these pillows for my bed and they’re so cute! They come in several different colors and in a euro size pillow too!
- Yellow Striped Weekend Bag: Loving this bag! So cute for summer and little weekend getaways!
- Dyson Blow Dryer: My mom bought this blowdryer a few weeks ago and once I tried it, I knew I had to have it! Mine came this week and it seriously changes the look of my hair! Def worth the big bucks!
- Opalhouse Doormat: I got this door mat a couple weeks ago and everyone who see’s it dies over it! Also you can’t beat $10—HOLLA!
- Toasted Coconut Candle: Everyone knows I’m a sucker for a good coconut candle-ha! This one is one of my new favs and its on sale at Target right now!
- Melting Pout Lipstick: I LOVE EVERY COLOR IN THIS LIPSTICK! My mom got me one a while ago and now every time I go to Target I get a new color! Right now I’m loving the color 105 and 115!
- Label. Eighty Eight Chocker: I haven’t taken it off since I got it! Such a sweet simple piece! Check out the awesome giveaway on my Instagram where a few of my besties and I are giving away 9 pieces of jewelry!
Hope you enjoy all these Friday favorites! They are all things I own and I promise you will love them! Let me know if you get any, I would love to hear how you love them! Have the happiest weekend friends!