Happy Friday friends!
If you follow me on Instagram you know I just started FRI-YAY DIY Day! I’m super excited for this! I love being creative and thinking of new things to do so I think this is going to be so much fun and give me a little more joy with social media!
Today I am sharing how to make a pumpkin into a cute vase for any centerpiece or display!
How to Make A Pumpkin Vase
Things you will need:
- spray paint
- container for inside pumpkin to put water in
- stuff to scrape out the pumpkin
- Cup out + scape your pumpkin.
- Spray Paint your pumpkin any color your heart desires! This light pink took three coats.
- Find the perfect container for inside the pumpkin. I used an apple sauce container. I washed it out and cute the top off.
- Place container inside and begin to cut the flowers to the desired size and stick them into the vase.
Super simple right!? But its so cute! I hope you try it out and it makes the perfect centerpiece for your table or the perfect addition to your decor this fall!