Happy Happy Tuesday my friends!
I don’t know about you but all my mind can think about lately is F A L L!!!! Gimme all the layers, comfy clothes and pumpkin lattes! As promised, here is my Boy’s fall wardrobe capsule! I am obsessed with every item! Hope they help you pick out some great staples for your boys fall wardrobe! Check out my good friend Arin’s girl fall clothes guide!
Boy’s Fall Wardrobe Capsule
- H&M Jeans – These are our favorite jeans for Jack, they’re stretchy and so cute! I love that these have so much detail to them.
- Zara Beanie – So cute for fall. Gimme all the mustard things.
- Hunter Boots – I love all the colors on these Hunters.
- Dino Gloves – Love how these can turn into mittens.
- Grey Boots – Got these for Jack this fall and I think they will match with everything!
- Vans – Love that these zip up and make it so I don’t have to tie Jacks shoes every time. I love every color in this style.
- Arvo Kids Watch – Love this! Its so cute and I know Jack will LOVE it!
- Master Yoda Hat – SO dang cute and I love that its knitted. Cute for mom and the boys will love it!
- Orange Map Sweater – I love this cozy sweater, I think it will be so cute with vest!
- Buffalo Check Shirt – Fall = Flannel = Nuff said
- Vest – Must have in every wardrobe. I love every color and so does jack! Perfect with a jacket or shirt!
- FJALLRAVEN Backpack – Love this color for fall and I love that they have so many other colors!
- Emerald Beanie – Love this color for fall!
- Yellow Jogger Sweat Pants – Obviously love the color and love these paired with a thermal and boots!
- Stretchy H&M Jeans – LOVE these, they fit SO CUTE!
- Yellow buffalo check – My favorite shirt this season!
- Striped Childhoods Sweatshirt – Love this paired with the matching sweat bottoms or jeans.
- Striped Childhoods Jogger Pants
- Twill Pants – Cute colored pants and a sweater – So cute for fall!
- New Balance Shoes – Jacks all time favorite shoe!
- Striped socks – Love the fit of H&M socks
- Converse – Fall must have!
- Pack of gloves – Only $6.99 and Jack uses these daily in the fall and winter!
- Hooded shirt – Love these on boys!
- Checkered Skateboard – Love this skateboard and so does Jack!
- Mini Boden Soccer Sweatshirt – Love the colors and love that the soccer ball sticks out!
- Green Hunter Boots – These will match with everything this fall!
- Athletic shirt – Got this for Jack and he thinks its pretty “sick” and comfy!
- Yellow stripped jacket – Yes please!
- Baseball Long Sleeved – Love these T’s for fall and love that they’re so cheap!
- Zara Striped Sweatshirt – (don’t mind I forgot to add that number in until the very last) Love this sweatshirt!
I also love these PJ’s for boys ONE, TWO and THREE. Hope you guys loved my fall picks! I cannot wait for the cooler weather! I loveeeee shopping for my kids and I don’t know if your boys love clothes like Jack does but that adds even more of the excitement!