Happy Happy Friday! Woo-hoo!
Today for Friday favorites I am sharing some of my favorite Fourth of July items! I am so excited for the Fourth of July this year. After all the coronavirus stuff its exciting to look forward to something fun and celebrate the beautiful country we live in! There are a bunch of random things but I’m obsessed with all the red, white and blue!
Favorite Fourth Of July Picks
- Popsicle Sweatshirt – This darling sweatshirt is so comfy and soft. Comes in mommy + me sizes. Use coupon code NAVY15 for 15% off.
- Bomb pop sign – Obsessed with this sign from Finding Foley
- Star Bow – Such a cute bow and comes in three sizes.
- June and January Swim Suit – One of my favorite swimsuits. Fits so cute.
- June and January Tank Top
- America pinwheel
- Heart sunnies – Love these. Wore them last year on the fourth and I loved them!
- Freshly Picked Sandals – Love love love these. Use FPxNavy for 20% off.
- June and January Shorts
- Red, White and Blue Popsicle Kite – So cute!
- Pink Market Anchor Bag – Love this and fits a lot of stuff in it!
- Sand Toys – How perfect are all these colors for the Fourth of July!?
- Vans – Love these for Jack
- June and January Swim Trunks
- Red, White and Blue Water Balloons
- Red Dress – Love this for me. Its not maternity but its super cute!
- America decor flags
- Mens America Shirt – Love this brand and so does Josh!
- White Birkenstocks – Love these for Josh, I also have them in my size too. Women’s sizes HERE.
- Bomb Pop Mens Swim Trunks – How cool are these!?
- Bomb Pop Pool Float – Love this Pool Float
- Red Tory Burch Sandals – Favorite Sandals and their on sale right now.
- Baby America Romper – Love this!
- Red JBL speaker – Perfect wireless speaker for all your fourth of July fun!