Good Morning Friends and Happy MONDAY!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful start of a new and fresh week! I recently started working out again and I LOVE IT! Totally keeps me sane and helps me relieve stress and feel amazing! My sweet husband took me work out clothes shopping this last weekend and we found SOOO many good things so I figured I would share them with you! Nothing makes me want to work out more than new work out clothes, am I right!?
Monday Fav’s – Work Out Style
I love feeling good about myself when I work out and all these items felt so good on my body and I hope they feel good on you too!
- Mind Over Matter Tank: This might be my new fav, its so soft and comfy! Also I love this saying!
- Criss Cross Tank: I love the design on the back and that its flowy
- Work out mesh top: I love that this work out top is loose and mesh, its perfect for working out in!
- Twist Back Tank: Seriously the cutest fit, I may or may not have bought every color, ha! Trust me you will love it on!
- High Waisted Leggings: LOVE these for working out and any casual day! I love that they are high waisted and they also have the longer length option.
- JoyLab Mesh Leggings: These are so cute on, I want several pair in the same color so I can wear them every day!
- JoyLab Charcoal Leggings: SO comfy and slimming, They’re my husbands fav! Love both colors!
- Floral Leggings: Love these for yoga!
- JoyLab Floral Sports Bra: Love this bra because it obviously matches everything I got and it also has a cute twist in the back! It doesn’t have padding but sometimes I like non padded bras.
- Champion Sports Bra: MY ABSOLUTE FAV and I may have just ordered another color because I love it so much!
Adidas Woman’s Cloud Foam: There my all time favorite shoes on the planet and I love every color!
Fresh Foam NewBalance Shoes: These are so cute! I love every color!
There was so many good things at Target this weekend! Some of which are not online so as soon as they get online I will do another round up! I love all these leggings because they are perfect for your fall wardrobe because they are made so well and such cute colors! I love shopping at Target for work out clothes because they’re inexpensive and I don’t know if you’ve been to the Nike store lately but I feel like I like all the Target stuff way better! Anywho… happy shopping! Let me know what work out outfit you like best and if you get one and of course how you like it!